Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017, kvb po 2017 @ kvb.co.in
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017:
Karur Vysya Bank has published notification for the KVB Recruitment 2017 for Probationary Officer (Scale I Cadre) vacancies. All the eligible & interested candidates may apply online from 10 June 2017 to 19 June 2017 from the official website that is kvb.co.in by filling the Karur Vysya Bank Vacancy 2017 Application Form. The other details related to Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
About Karur Vysya Bank:
Karur Vysya Bank was established in 1916 in Karur, Tamil Nadu. It is a leading private sector Bank. The bank primarily operates in treasury, corporate/wholesale banking and retail banking segments. KVB provides services such as personal, corporate, agricultural banking and services to NRIs and MSME.
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Name of organisation||Karur Vysya Bank|
|Name of Post||Probationary officer (PO)|
|Total Vacancy||Various Post|
|Starting Date||10th June 2017|
|Last Date||19th June 2017|
|Official Web Site||kvb.co.in|
How to fill Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017 Application Form:
- Now Open the Official Web Site: www.kvb.co.in.
- The Open Karur Vysya Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read the notification carefully & click on apply online..
- Now fill the your details & upload all important documents.
- Pay the online Application Fees and click on submit button.
- Take a printout of KVB Recruitment 2017 application for future use.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
All Candidates (No reservation) Rs.600/
Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria :
- A candidate should have completed Post Graduate Degree or Double Degree holders or B.E., B.Tech. , B.Sc. (Agri.) [ 4 years graduate degree] under regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized University with 60% of marks and above.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of their Post Graduation from a college affiliated to a recognized University (final exam in May / June 2017) and with an aggregate of 60% marks & above can also apply for this post.
- The maximum age of the candidate as on 31/05/2017 should not exceed 28 years.The candidate must have born after 31/05/1989 .The candidates must not have born after 31/05/1996.
Born date – as on 31.05.2017
Maximum 28 years – Candidate must have born after 31.05.1989
1.written Test (online).
KVB PO Exam Pattern 2017
|4||General Awareness(with special reference to Banking)|
KVB PO 2017: Important Dates:
|Start of Online Registration||10th June 2017|
|Last Date of Online Registration||19th June 2017|
|Pay Online Application fees||10th to 19th June 2017|
|Download of Call letter||One Week before exam|
|Date of Exam||15th July 2017|