Kerala HSCAP Plus One Second Allotment 2017 Result, Check Result @ hscap.kerala.gov.in
Kerala HSCAP Plus One Second Allotment 2017 Result:
The Kerala Higher Secondary Centralised Admission Process (HSCAP) has announced the results of Kerala plus one second allotment 2017. Kerala Plus One Second Allotment Results 2017 is available on the official portal of HSCAP, hscap.kerala.gov.in. All Students who applied and appeared for the examinations can check their results online on the official website. overall 2,86,793 seats have been allotted to the students and 76,413 is the number of freshly allotted seats. 61,608 students have got higher options And, 805 seats remained vacant in this round.
Kerala HSCAP Plus One Second Allotment 2017 Results:
The Kerala HSCAP Puls One Second Allotment Result Declared On 23 June 2017 . A huge number of eligible and interested candidates applied for Kerala HSCAP Allotment. The Department of HSCAP Kerala announced the second allotment results today on the official website hscap.kerala.gov.in.
Kerala HSCAP Plus One Second Allotment Detail:
- Name of Organization: Higher Secondary Centralized Allotment Process
- Name of Process: Plus One Second Allotment
- Category : Plus One Second Allotment 2017 Result.
- Result Status: 23 June 2017
- Official Web Site: www.hscap.kerala.gov.in.
How To Check Kerala HSCAP Plus One Second Allotment 2017 Result:
- Go to Open The Official Web Site: www.hscap.kerala.gov.in
- Now Select Kerala HSCAP Second Allotment.
- Enter Your application No. Date Of Birth and Select Your District.
- Click On Submit Button.
- Your Result Display On Screen.
- Take a print Out Your Result.
Admissions in second round
Students who have got a seat allotted in the HSCAP second allotment, are required to complete their admission formalities on June 27 and June 28, as per the official notification issued by DHSE. For instructions on the admission process, kindly refer to this notification. Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, DHSE Kerala had invited the online applications from SSLC (Class 10) passed students for merit-based admissions in Plus One (Class 11) across the Higher Secondary Schools in the State.