Kerala M Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017, Download Hall Ticket @ cee.kerala.org
The Kerala M Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017 can be downloaded from the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.The candidates have to enter their Application number and Date of Birth provided in the application form in order to download the admit card. They have to take a printout of the admit card. Admit cards will not be sent by post from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
Name of Authority : NURSING AND PARAMEDICAL DEGREE COURSES, KERALA-2017
Exam Name: Kearal M.sc Nursing Entrance Exam
Exam Date: 24 July Expected
Category: Admit Card
Status: Not publish
Exam Mode: Offline
Result Date: 1 Month after exam
Official Website: www.cee-karala.org
Help Desk No. : 0471 – 2339101, 2339102, 2339103, 2339104
Cee-kerala.org Application Process:
Applications are invited for admission to the following Professional Degree Courses in
Nursing and Paramedical streams in Government Colleges and the seats available for
allotment by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations in Self Financing Colleges in
the State for the academic year 2017-18 Kerala M Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017.
• Bachelor of Science- Nursing [B.Sc. Nursing]
• Bachelor of Science– Medical Laboratory Technology [B.Sc. (M.L.T)]
• Bachelor of Science -Perfusion Technology (B.Sc. Perfusion Technology)
• Bachelor of Science- Optometry [B.Sc.(Optometry)]
• Bachelor of Physiotherapy [B.P.T]
• Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology [B.A.S.L.P]
• Bachelor of Cardio Vascular Technology[B.C.V.T.]
• Bachelor of Science- Medical Radiological Technology-[B.Sc. MRT]
• Bachelor of Science -Medical Biochemistry [B.Sc. Medical Biochemistry]
• Bachelor of Science–Medical Microbiology [B.Sc. Medical Microbiology]
Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary examination conducted by Board of
Higher Secondary Education, Kerala, or examination equivalent thereto as approved by
Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur. In addition,
(i)for B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. M.L.T. and B.Sc. Optometry Courses: Candidates should have
50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English put together.
(ii) for B.Sc. Perfusion Technology, B.C.V.T.& B.P.T Courses: Candidates should have 50%
marks in Biology separately and should have 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology
put together.Kerala M Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017.
Note: Students applying for admission to B.P.T course should have studied English as a
subject in Higher Secondary level.
(iii)for B.A.S.L.P. Course: Candidates should have 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and
Biology / Mathematics /Computer Science /Statistics /Electronics /Psychology put
(iv)for B.Sc. Medical Radiological Technology, B.Sc. Medical Microbiology & B.Sc. Medical
Biochemistry: Candidates should have 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put
General candidates – Rs.600/-
SC/ST candidates – Rs.300/-
Service candidates – Rs.600/-
Note: If the applicant has already applied under KEAM 2017 for admission to
Engineering/Architecture/Pharmacy/Medical & Allied courses and has submitted
documents/proof for Nativity and Communal/Special/Persons with Disabilities reservation or
other benefits, the same will be displayed in the webpage while submitting the online
application. Such candidates need not send the documents again along with the printout of
the application for availing such reservation/benefits. They need only send the printout of the
application along with a self attested copy of the mark list of their Qualifying Examination to
the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
For more information check official notification on cee Kerala website.
Candidate can download Kerala M Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017 from official website after announcement on site. still they are are working on admission process. After complete application process they will upload on website. Cee Kerala has announce admit card for Kerala M Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017 admission shortly.
Step How to Download Kerala M Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017:
- Open the official website or click on below given link
- Search for Cee Kerala M Sc Nursing Entrance Exam Admit Card 2017
- Click on link or Select 2017
- Now you see Admit card link on page click on link
- Enter your detail Applicaton no. DOB etc.
- Click on Submit Button
- Your Admit card will display on your screen.
- Download or take a print out of the same.