Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017, 305 Teaching, Non-Teaching & Constable Posts @ keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017:
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 Detail:
|Name Of Authority||Kerala Pubilc Service Commission|
|Name Of Post||Police Constable, Teaching and Non-Teaching|
|Pay Scale||Official Notification|
|Official Web Site||Keralapsc.gov.in|
Information About kerala PSC eligible Criteria
Those candidates who are interested in this job they can submit the application online till the last date that is 5th July 2017. Applicants need to check Kerala PSC Jobs 2017 Notification properly before applying for this vacancy for detailed information on eligibility criteria and other details. More details regarding Kerala PSC Vacancy 2017 are provided below in this post. Candidates can check age criteria post wise from official notification.
Candidates must have required educational qualification based on the posts. Most of the Jobs required qualification is graduation degree from recognized board or university.
- Preliminary Exam.
- Mains Exam.
|1.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||50 Marks||1 Hr 15 Minutes|
|2.||Simple Arithmetic 5 Mental Abilty||20 Marks|
|3.||Genral English||20 Marks|
|4.||GK in Regional Language ( Malayalam/Kannada/Tamil)||10 Marks|
How to Apply Kerala PSC Recruitment :
- Now To open The Official Web Site: www.kerala.gov.in
- Now to Check the official notification properly.
- Select the post you wish to apply for.
- Fill information in online application form according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application as per your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit the online application.
- Take a printout of online filled application for future references.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 5th July 2017