MP High Court Recruitment 2017, MP High Court Stenographer & Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, MP High Court & Assistant Notification 2017, MP High Court Assistant & Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online @ www.mphc.gov.in
MP High Court Recruitment 2017
High Court Madhya Pradesh has released an official notification for the MP High Court Recruitment 2017 to fill the 2910 Stenographer, Assistant Grade-III and other various posts on direct recruitment. Interested candidates may apply online. Candidates can submit the Online MP High Court Jobs Application form through the official website @ mphc.gov.in on or before the last date i.e. 05th July 2017. For more information such as application fee, selection process, how to apply, etc., are given below.
MP High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 2910
Name of the Post: Class III Staff
1. Stenographer Grade-2: 128 posts
2. Stenographer Grade-3: 546 posts
3. Assistant Grade-3: 2224 posts
4. English Stenographer: 01 post
5. Computer Operator: 03 posts
6. Steno Typist: 04 posts
7. Liftman: 04 posts
Educational Qualification: Qualification as per post (Check Notification for Information)
Age Limit : 18 – 35 years as on 01-01-2017
Examination Fee: The Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for Unreserved & Out of Madhya Pradesh Residents, Rs. 600/- for Residents of Madhya Pradesh UR/ PH candidates, In addition portal charges Rs. 200/- for all categories
- Online Application Form: Available now
- Closing Date for Submitting Application: 05th July 2017
- Written Exam Date: 23rd July 2017
Step For Fill Online MP HC Recruitment Application Form:
- Go to official website link of MP High Court @ mponline.gov.in.
- Click on MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- Then read the MP High Court Recruitment 2017 official notification
- Read the complete notification carefully.
- Now Click Apply Online.
- Fill All Field carefully and Correct
- Then click on submit button.
- Take a print out of applied form.
- Pay Application Fee.